😊 STAY CONNECTED: BOOKMARK THIS SITE & SAVE NOW!
With over 20 years experience in the auto transportation industry, our staff can pickup and delivery anything on wheels from anywhere in the USA with perfect coordination to deliver your vehicle to your door step. Viceroy Auto Trans is a family owned and operated business that runs nationwide, based out of the southeast United States in Sunrise, FL.
Our auto carrier vehicle haulers are licensed, bonded and fully insured. All documentation can be provided prior to pickup. We will also connect you direct to your auto hauler truck driver but do ask that you keep our office staff as your primary contact till delivery. This will not only guarantee a safe delivery but it will also serve you peace of mind till your vehicle is transported safely.
Everything we do from point A to point B is a reflection of our service and reputation. Expect to receive only the very best in customer service from our staff when planning out your pickup/delivery to the day of service when communication with our highly experienced auto carrier drivers occurs. Communication is Key is a motto here and everyone knows its true. Stay in touch and stay informed every step.
Viceroy Auto Trans was established with the goal to become the best Vehicle Transportation option Nationwide. We set to achieve this by offering our clients the most Reliable & Dependable service available in the Auto Shipping industry. Our staff is fully experienced to take on any job. Our Car Haulers are kept up to a standard which reflects our reputation as a Quality Auto Transport Company.
We want You to come back.
We want you to refer your Family & Friends.
Spread the word
GREAT EDUCATIONAL VIDEO!
Loading Your Auto Carrier through a Go-Pro.
Video: 13 minutes
Follow a trained & experienced auto shipper load a auto carrier through his Go-Pro. Watch the process from the drivers Point of View as he straps down each vehicle to his rig.
Very informative & entertaining
Get A Quote
Request a Free Quote from Us to get the Perfect Estimate specific to you and your exact needs. Get A Quote
by clicking the link below or
Call Direct (754) 333-3598
or Call TOLL FREE (866) 761-5133.
Our staff is waiting to help.
Place Your Order
You can Book your
Reservation Online or by phone.
Whichever is Most convenient for You.
Payment Options vary.
For questions regarding the Auto Transportation industry and/or our company policies, please complete the contact form & let our staff contact you by email or phone.
If you need a Free Price Quote, please click the Link HERE for the Official Quote Form
DISPATCHED ORDERS + DELIVERY UPDATES
If your order has been dispatched or you have a vehicle in transit, please feel free to refer to the Dispatch Notice in your email & contact your carrier direct.
* Emergency Contact Call or Text (754) 333-3596.
Auto Transport services provided for the following States:
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
1. Viceroy Auto Trans is a registered and bonded property broker (MC#956554) This agreement is between the customer, (hereinafter referred to as Customer), Viceroy Auto Trans, (hereinafter referred to as Broker) and Carrier Company (hereinafter referred to as Carrier). Customer allows Broker to contract with a licensed and insured Carrier(s) to transport the vehicle(s) described in the shipping order. This agreement and any shipment here under is subject to all terms and conditions of Broker. This agreement supersedes all prior written or oral representation of Broker and constitutes the entire agreement between Customer and Viceroy Auto Trans and may not be changed except in writing and signed by an officer of Viceroy Auto Trans.
2. Carrier will pick up and deliver as close to your door as legally and as safely as possible. A mutually agreeable place to load or unload may be necessary because of low hanging trees, low hanging wires, narrow streets, residential area restrictions, etc...
3. Broker shall provide Customer with an estimated pick up and estimated delivery date. However, delays may occur prior to, and/or during transport due to weather, road conditions, carrier mechanical problems, etc.. There are absolutely no guarantees regarding pick-up or delivery times and dates. Broker shall not be held responsible for loss or damages occasioned by delays of any kind or for any reason, car rental fees or any accommodation fees. Broker shall not be held liable for failure of mechanical or operating parts of your vehicle.
4. Customer must prepare vehicle for transport. All loose parts, fragile accessories, low hanging spoilers, etc. must be removed or secured. Shipper shall remove all non-permanent outside mounted luggage, bike racks and other racks prior to shipment. Vehicles must be tendered to carrier in good running condition (unless otherwise noted). Any part of the vehicle that falls off during transport is the Customers responsibility including damages caused by said part to any vehicles(s) and/or person involved.
5. Customer must disarm any alarm system installed in the vehicle or provide proper instructions for this matter. In the event said alarm sounds and there are no keys or instructions to turn it off, carrier may silence alarm by any means.
6. Luggage and personal property must be confined in trunk only, with no heavy articles, and not to exceed 100 lbs.. Broker or Carrier is not liable for personal items left in vehicle, nor for damage caused to vehicle from excessive or improper loading of personal items. No personal property shall be transported in customer's vehicle(s) that includes but is not limited to Explosives, Guns, Ammunition, Flammable Products, Narcotics, Negotiable and Legal Papers, Alcoholic Beverages, Jewelry, Furs, Money, Live Pets, Live Plants or any unlawful contraband. Customer agrees that Viceroy Auto Trans may confiscate or dispose of said items with no remuneration. Broker or Driver will not be held responsible for delivery of personal property. If Customer wishes to put items in the vehicle he does so at his own risk.
7. International orders, the car must be empty except for factory installed equipment. Indicate serial #, and give car's approximate value in U.S. dollars. Shipper is responsible for the proper customs paperwork (ask the assigned carrier for help with these documents).
8. If the vehicle is inoperable or oversize (dual or oversize wheels, extra-large, racks, lifted, limo, etc.), inoperable fee is $200.00. Customer must inquire as to extra charges for lifted or modified vehicles. If Broker is not advised of inoperable or over-sized / modified vehicles prior to pick-up, there can be additional charges. If the assigned carrier is unable to load due to size issues, a no load fee of $150.00 can be charged.
9. Once a carrier has been assigned to pick up and transport Customers vehicle Broker will contact customer to confirm schedule via phone or email (the email address provided in your car shipping order). After confirmation, Carriers contact info will be sent via email.
10. If the Customer cancels his order, prior to the assignment of a Carrier, the order will be cancelled at no charge. However, if the Customer decides to cancel the order after a Carrier has been assigned (see Paragraph 9 of how we notify Customer) the reservation will NOT be refunded. Broker has the right to cancel any order at any time for any reason.
11. Customer understands that ANY Exotic, Restored, Classic, Antique, Vintage, Specialty, Custom or such related vehicle may be excluded under the carriers standard cargo insurance policy. It is the Customers FULL responsibility to obtain their own ''binder'' policy for such vehicle during transport to ensure proper coverage. Broker does not offer ANY Cargo or Liability coverage.
12. On pick up, Customer and Carrier will carefully inspect the vehicle for pre-existing damage (exterior only) by completing a vehicle inspection report. The Carrier and Customer will both acknowledge the condition of the vehicle and Customer will sign and receive a copy of the bill of lading. At the time of delivery, Customer and Carrier will carefully inspect the vehicle for transportation damages. The Carrier and Customer will both acknowledge the condition of the vehicle and Customer will sign and receive a final copy of the bill of lading. From the time of pick up, until delivery, Customer agrees to carry their own full coverage insurance on vehicle from the time of pick up until delivery, in the event the carriers insurance denies coverage for loss or damage, customer shall file a claim with their own insurance and not hold Broker liable.
13. In any event, Broker will not be responsible for ANY damage or loss to you, involved parties, or the vehicle during transport. The Carrier actually Transporting the vehicle shall be liable for any and all damage arising from the transport.Shipper agrees to file all claims with the carrier as identified on the bill of lading / vehicle inspection report, and bring any legal action for damage against carrier ONLY. Shipper agrees to release and hold Broker harmless of ANY such loss or claims. Limitations of Broker liability in connection with the vehicle is limited to the lessor of your actual damage or actual cash value of the vehicle or $50,000. All damage must be noted in the proper place on the Carriers Bill of lading and signed by the Customer, regardless of weather or time of day. Signing the Carriers bill of lading or inspection report without notation of any damage verifies that Customer has received vehicle(s) in satisfactory condition. All claims must be submitted in writing to Broker and/or Carrier within 24 hours of delivery. Broker will share the carrier insurance policy upon request. Department of Transportation regulations require that all claims be filed in writing and all tariffs be paid infull before claim can be processed. If for any reason the Carriers insurance denies coverage, Customer will file a claim for damages or loss with their own insurance and not hold Broker liable for any and all damages involved in the incident.
14. Carrier accepts FULL responsibility of vehicle after pre-inspection is done and is signed by the Customer. Carrier responsibility will end when the vehicle is delivered and Customer signs final inspection.
15. Broker will not be responsible for damage caused by acts of God, hail or storm damage, or damage resulting from worn/broken parts of vehicle/item.
16. The Customer shall, in their absence, designate a person to act as their agent at the point of pick up and/or delivery, if for any reason they are unavailable.
17. Customer warrants that he/she will pay the total transportation price/reservation due to Broker (subtracted from total). Customer will not seek to charge back a credit card or stop payment to offset any dispute for damage claims and/or delays etc caused by Carrier. It is the Customer‘s responsibility to have any payment due when the Carrier arrives. All payments for Carrier must be in the form of Cash, Cashier’s check or Money order. Certified funds must be made payable to the delivering Carrier and not – Broker Viceroy Auto Trans. Personal checks or credit cards will NOT be accepted for the remaining balance - unless agreed from Carrier and put in writing by Broker. The Customer agrees that if the payment cannot be made by these methods, the vehicle/item will be stored at the Customer‘s expense until Customer pays in full for all transport charges. Should the Customer be unable to accept delivery for any reason, the vehicle/item will be placed in storage. Any and all storage and delivery charges will be the responsibility of the Customer.
18. This Agreement shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. The Parties agree that any dispute regarding the terms or conditions hereunder shall be venued in Florida, and the Parties consent to personal jurisdiction and venue before any court of competent subject matter jurisdiction, whether federal or state, in Broward County, Florida. The prevailing party in any litigation, arbitration or mediation relating to this agreement shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorney’s fees and costs from the other party for all matters, including but not limited to appeals.
Auto Transportation Order Validation